Terms of Service (1 January 2018)
1. This is an agreement (“Agreement”) between Greensquare Pte Ltd (“Greensquare”), the owner and operator of the Greensquare website, the Service or any other applications made available by Greensquare, and you. By accessing or using the Services, however accessed, you agree to be bound by these terms of service (“Terms of Service”). These Terms of Service affect your legal rights and obligations. If you do not agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Services, please do not access or use the Service.
2. “Service” means the textile recyclables collection service we provide to you (including access and use of the Greensquare website and collection at an agreed location) for the purpose of facilitating re-use or otherwise recycling of the textiles that you designate for collection.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
3. You agree that in consideration of the Service which Greensquare will provide to you, upon collection of the textile recyclables from you at the agreed location, such textile recyclables will cease to be your property and Greensquare will have title to the same and have all rights to facilitate its re-use or recycling, including exporting to countries outside of Singapore.
4. It is your obligation to ensure that only textile recyclables are packed for Greensquare’s collection and you release Greensquare from any liability or claims if you have packed items which you subsequently try to retrieve from Greensquare. Greensquare’s planned transportation and logistics process is intended to be efficient and any retrieval of specific items may not be possible or practical.
5. You warrant and undertake that:
a. you will prepare and pack only textile recyclables for collection by Greensquare (always in accordance with Greensquare’s instructions) and that no other objects, materials or things will be packed, including any objects, materials or things in relation to which possession may be illegal or considered hazardous in any country under applicable laws; and
b. you are the rightful owner of the textile recyclables that you have requested Greensquare collects from you.
6. You acknowledge that collection of the textile recyclables may be undertaken by a third party contractor engaged by Greensquare and you will not hold Greensquare liable for the personal conduct and behaviour of such third party contractors.
7. You indemnify Greensquare against any and all claims brought by third parties against Greensquare and for any losses, damage, expenses incurred by Greensquare arising out of or in connection with any breach of this Agreement by you.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS NOTICE
8. All proprietary content, trademarks, service marks, brand names, logos and other intellectual property displayed in this website are the property of Greensquare and where applicable, third party proprietors identified in this website. No right or licence is granted directly or indirectly to any party accessing this website to use or reproduce any such proprietary content, trademarks, service marks, brand names, logos and other intellectual property and no party shall claim any right, title of interest therein.
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
10. Greensquare shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, resulting from the use or the inability to use this website or the Service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible, even if Greensquare has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
11. We may revise this Agreement from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Agreement was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.
12. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore.